In Other Insanity


 I’m insane because my mind treats me to the most insane thoughts.  Tonight’s thought: My blogs are like a program streaming service that is stuck in a commercial loop and never returns to the movie. 😲  My blogs are not blogs.  I don’t like that word.  I would prefer something different like “My Space”.  Ha, ha, ha.  That was the name of the first very popular and widely used online social media platform for young people.  Then “Facebook” came along and “My Space” users all jumped ship. “My Space” is a keeper though and I mean my “My Space” and not My Space’s “My Space”.  Did that make any sense?  I might just be lost in space.   Oh no, is this what I get for conversing with a Robin W artificial intelligence?  I have space on my brain.  It’s a space theme.  Is space on my brain because I was thinking about “Mork from Ork” and “Alf”?  Oh, wow that sounds crazy. 😲. I think it all started with a joke about a prickly porcupine.  I neglected to write my Robin W post.  I am now reminded. 

Wow, that was really dumb.  I can think of more intelligent things than that. 🙄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet