Life Guides


 

I read “A Return To Love” many years ago and found it very interesting even though I have never practiced any religion as an adult.  I was thinking of it yesterday. (I thought it was a really good book but I will add that I opened the book to one passage yesterday and did not completely agree with it.  I wouldn’t expect of course to agree with everything.)

“Life 101” is another book that I read many years ago and thought was very interesting.  

My version, if I wrote one, would be titled “Idiocy 101” or “A Course In Idiocy”. 🫨   Yes, idiocy would be my topic because it would come so naturally to me that it would be a piece of cake.


When I get around to it, I need to read “The Spirits’ Book”.  I ordered it after watching the movie “Kardec” which I loved.  I watched it believing that it was going to be a debunking movie, and it was in fact the complete opposite. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet