A Non-smoking Santa



I was in the Christmas clearance area at Walmart yesterday and there was a display with children’s books, so I couldn’t help taking a peek at the “Twas The Night Before Christmas” books.  The first that I looked at had the traditional pipe smoking Santa. Then I picked up a different book.

This version contained the entire story/poem, except for the line about Santa’s pipe and the smoke which was completely omitted.  I don’t think I like the idea of smoking Santa and his pipe being taken out of this story. 😲  Well, I guess these two books will be my last inspected until “Twas/The Night Before Christmas” returns again next Christmas season.

There is a reason why I write these stories to myself.  😂😂




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet