Left and Right


 I just had like a dozen or more different thoughts that had a left and/or right theme.

1. Left and right are political positions we can hold.
2. We can be left or right handed.
3. We have left and right hemispheres to our brains.
4. We can be right where we should be or out in left field.
5. When something is missing we might say, “I don’t understand.  I left it right where I always do.”
6. If too much is happening, we might say, “Things keep coming at me left and right.”
7. If we leave before the celebratory part of an event we might say, “I left right after the program or ceremony.”
8. Left or right are choices that we must make when we come to a fork in the road. 
9. If we get out of a place or situation before something unfortunate or unpleasant happens, we might say, “We left right in time.”
10. If we have left our senses we might be said to be not in our right minds. 
11. If we are indecisive we might say, “I am left wondering what would be the right decision to make.”
12. If we are not keeping up with something we might say, “ I better get moving right away before I am left behind”.
13. If we don’t feel competent to handle something we might say, “If it is left to me, things will not turn out right”.
14. If we are left moving around in circles, we will end up right back where we started from.
15. If we choose the right paths for ourselves, we should be left in a good place.
16. If we need to take a break, we might say, “I will be right back and then I will continue where I left off”. 
17. And then there is the one about men and their pants and dressing left or right. 🤭😲
18. I may be right in concluding that I should perhaps end this train of thought, or I might be left continuing on indefinitely.

Left and right are quite the dynamic duo!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet