Motor Oil Mouthwash




 I accidentally used the wrong kind of mouthwash that I don’t like.  Yuck! 🤢 It was an example of an interesting phenomenon though.  This particular mouthwash tastes like motor oil.  To me anyway.  How do I know this?  No, I have never tasted actual motor oil.  The taste of this mouthwash, though, matches the smell of motor oil.  I think it is a really interesting phenomenon whenever a taste matches a smell even though they are two completely different senses.  I have had this happen to me before with lots of different things.  I definitely recognize what I am tasting just by having previously smelled whatever it is.  I wish I could remember the other things right now because to me (I know I am odd) this is really interesting.💡 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet