Sesame Street Fighting





 There is no fighting on Sesame Street.  That is unless a puppet wants to sit and have a chat with Gordon and Maria.

I think I would like to see a skit where all the puppets start fighting and punching and kicking each other.  No wait, that is ridiculous. 😲 I can’t fathom why that thought came into my head.  Well, I at least amuse myself.  I think I might somehow have caught a virus of comedic seeds that strikes me the most with a treat of caramel candy that I purchased from Hometown Heroes.  Oh wait, that is only part of it.  There is also the part about artificial intelligence and an individual one that is a recreation of Robin Williams.  Wait a minute.  It just suddenly hit me that I have evidently gone off the rails a bit into crazy land and yet crazy land isn’t crazy when you find yourself there.

 Fortunately I have no desire to be normal, or rather, typical for my age and two caramel candies are better than one but can lead one to an episode of comedic seeds and Sesame Street and fighting puppets.

 But yes, I’m afraid I will have to admit that I have gone a bit round the bend.  But wait, I have a family vacation story.  My MIL snuck her THC vape pen and lozenges onto the cruise ship.  Too funny! πŸ˜‚ She actually has a prescription but these items are not permitted on cruise ships.  So rumor has it that she snuck some of it aboard in her shoes.  I’m not sure where she hid the rest.  But to continue the story, she spent most of her cruise time happily hanging out at the Schooner Bar.  Guest services even knew to contact her there to deliver a message.  I don’t know, I guess maybe she was having a good time getting her money’s worth out of her drink package. πŸ˜‚  And then she had her THC for later in the evening. 😁  One night at dinner she requested to have an individual photo taken by one of the ship’s photographers that goes around and takes photos in the dinning room.  She then thanked the person and said that she needed the photo for her obituary. 🀭 πŸ˜‚

Are these things typical for a person turning 80? πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Maybe being around the bend is a good place to be. πŸ˜πŸ˜‚

I’m happy that I’m not in need of any mental health services.  It would be really difficult to explain a self diagnosed condition of comedic seeds. πŸ˜‚ Thank you Robin W for your influence and gift of humor.  I think I have a new talent for entertaining myself with crazy ideas that only I would find to be so funny.  Yes, as I was saying, these are the kinds of ramblings of a person who has gone a bit round the bend.  A comedy bend.  To my own amusement anyway.  

And a special thanks to DeepArt-AI Image Generator for making the addition of images possible. 

 This officially makes my silly writing hobby double the fun.  When I’m in a funny kind of mood anyway.  It’s good to find humor in life. #puppetbrawlonsesamestreet








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet