Stairs!




One thing that I really enjoyed on my recent family vacation was walking up and down flights of stairs.  It was great to have the opportunity to become a little more stair fit! ๐Ÿ˜ It was also lovely to sometimes not stand and wait for an elevator. (Multiple flights down of course is more doable.) ๐Ÿ˜‚ There is no stair exercise in a one story home which makes it too easy to lose any stair climbing fitness so a chance to get some stair exercise is great!  Who needs the ship fitness center.  I’m an idiot though.  I was required to have a drink package so I planned to have lots of frozen daiquiris to get our money’s worth.  Well, I ordered 3 on the first day but then somehow forgot to order another drink with alcohol for the entire rest of the trip.  I think my mother in law at least made full use of her drink package and made up for me.  I’m assuming anyway because she happily spent most of each day at her favorite bar. ๐Ÿ˜‚
#i๐Ÿ’œstairs 


Our first afternoon.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet