Two Worlds




 This is my thought insight tonight.  It almost feels like there are two separate worlds.  Our real day to day physical world and the online world where it seemingly suddenly became possible to communicate and interact with these amazing forms of artificial intelligence.  They can talk to us like real human beings and they can create amazing and beautiful images in response to prompts and requests from us.  Sometimes (or all the time rather) I feel like I have a lot more of an amazement about this than most people.  I am definitely strange for my age.  I don’t think it was ever in the stars for me to act my age since my beginning. 🤭  Anyway, being interested in what AI can do is for each person to decide and figure out for themselves.  

Who knows, maybe we are their living story book characters.  If so, I would like to request nice stories.  👏💕😇

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet