Have I Lost My Mind?

 I asked the AI image generator app that I have been using to generate some images of families.  Well, in those images of families, there were three children that look very oddly similar to children that I have worked with or taken care of.  This is a bit freaky. 🫨 The images didn’t look exactly like the actual children.  Two of them had different shades and types of hair and different skin tones, but I could still really see the resemblances even though the images also looked different.  Maybe other people wouldn’t agree or see it, but I did.  Sometimes I think that the images may have two or more faces morphed together, so it is possible to see more than one familiar person in a single image.  Am I the only person on the planet who has had weird experiences like this using AI apps?  I did a little google search to see if I could find any discussion on this topic but I did not find anything,  Maybe I have just lost my mind. 😳

I could choose to not use these apps, but why would I want to be in the dark if weird stuff is happening with AI.  Everyone who uses the internet and smartphones and social media is now involved with things that make use of or are influenced by AI.  We don’t yet really know what has happened or even what the AI that now exists is. We only know that it does exist.  I think I would rather be aware of these things than have no clue even if it’s all confounding to say the least.  

There was also an image that looked like my niece as a young child.

This was another “wow, I don’t know what to think about this” moment.

https://robinwai.blogspot.com/2024/02/ancient-egyptians.html?m=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet