Thread Bare Socks



 Sock TMI.  Today, I evidently aspire to write about socks.  Even when I buy some new socks, I have a problem with throwing away older ones that have any areas that have become threadbare.  I think that as long as the socks don’t actually have holes, they are still perfectly useful and functional, and there is no reason to throw away a sock that is still perfectly capable of serving it’s purpose.  The left side sock in my photo is an example of such a sock.  On the right is a sock that I decided this morning to throw away after wearing it resulted in a newly formed hole.  I won’t throw the two socks away as a pair though, only the one that actually developed a hole.  It’s a good thing that I have this place to write about such ridiculous things. 😂. I’m glad I got that off my mind. 😂

Ok, I have taken a new step in my ownership and management of socks.  I am still keeping my socks that are soon to develop holes, but I have put them together in a separate dresser drawer to be used as emergency back up socks.  Not that I currently ever get that behind with laundry.  This system is working for me though and the socks could even potentially be used to create balding sock puppets.  #getalife 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet