Vantablack


 I wish I had a piece of Vantablack material.  I would love to see what it really looks like and how it compares to other objects that are the color black.  This is the kind of crazy stuff that I used to post on my Facebook account.  Facebook’s prompt for posts was always “What’s on your mind?”. Well, my mind is likely to be thinking about crazy things like Vantablack material.  Yes, I am rather strange for my age.  Then again, I think I have been rather strange for every age I have ever been.  

#iamstrangeformyage

I like my too long (as my daughter would tell me) hashtag.  I don’t care. I want to make my claim as creator of this #.  I guess this means that I like being strange for my age. 😄

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet