88% Power Remaining












I always seem to glance up at my phone’s battery level and notice when I have 88% power remaining.  This happens all the time!  This does not consistently happen with any other number.  No, I do not think that this is a sign that I will die at age 88.  I don’t honestly know why I always seem to notice when my phone has 88% power remaining.  It is just one of life’s oddities.  I guess life probably holds unique oddities for all of us, and this just happens to be one of mine.  🤔 


Wednesday March 27.  Today I took a screenshot.



Here is another from March 31, Easter night.


April 4
Ha ha.  I just logged onto my site to unpublished this post because it is stupid and I looked up and saw that I had 88% battery power remaining.  I’m really not sure if reality is often crazy or if it is just me, but this is my normal. 



Monday April 8
A person could say that I am purposely watching and looking for the number 88.  This is completely untrue though. I always just happen to notice that I have 88% power when I am completely focused on what I am looking at, and my battery level is not even a thought in my mind.


Tuesday April 16



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet