In Black & White


 I was just remembering that when I was young, I watched annual reruns of “The Wizard Of Oz” and “Charlie And The Chocolate Factory” in black and white.  This was because they always seemed to air on occasions when we were at my grandmother’s house and she still had a black and white television.  I still always loved watching those movies despite the lack of color.  It does make me feel old though. 😂 At the same time I appreciate having experienced the world before it became an internet and digitally connected world. 😁 What a pivotal point to exist to experience one world and then see that world become a hugely transformed world in a relatively very short period of time!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town