President Harris


 OK this is not odd or silly, but imagine if we had a President Harris.  Oh wait, we did have two of them.  William and Benjamin.  They were men, of course.  What if we had a female President Harris?  I don’t know why this thought showed up in my mind boasting of its importance.  I wish no ill toward President Biden.  It’s just that as a woman, I can’t help contemplating what an amazing thing it would be if our country had its first female president. And during my own lifetime no less.  This is not what is the most important presidential thing that I would wish to see during my lifetime though.  The most important thing that I wish to see is that our president will never again be Donald Trump.  Wow, it really is a man’s world.  Clever chaps. 

At some point in time there will be a female president of the United States of America.  And when that happens, it will be amazing.  I am amazed that during my lifetime, I got to see our country have its first African-American president!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town