Black Cat & White Cat


 White cat and black cat were sharing a fish.  Said black cat to white cat, “Please tell me your wish”.  Said white cat to black, “I wish for the head end.  I don’t want the butt.”  Black cat said “Fine, you can chew on the head. I’ll swallow the butt, and then head off to bed.”  White cat said “Wait. That’s not a good thing. You might dream of butt holes. That wouldn’t be fair.”  “I have an idea,” said black cat to white. “We can nibble our fish slowly and stay up all night.”  “That’s a wonderful plan” said white cat to black.  “Then we’ll just drop the bones and leave them to stay and happily catnap the rest of the day.”


That is the best that I could come up with for a little story to go with this image. 🤒

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet