Patron Saints






 Patron Saints Oh My!  Who knew there were so many?  Holy Crappers!  I wonder if there is a patron saint of toilet bowls?

https://www.houseofcarmel.com/index.php/patron-saints-by-patronage


House of Carmel.  Oh the funnies abound.  And now somehow I am contemplating a patron saint of toilet bowls and I remember that my family played a children’s toilet bowl game on Easter.  What is wrong with me?  I hope JC has a sense of humor.  I’m afraid that I might have to admit that I really am afflicted with a Robin Williams like comedic condition except that mine is amusing only to myself.  Oh well, it’s good to laugh even if I am the only one who appreciates my own humor.

The toilet bowl game at least was not my purchase.  I just remembered to take it out so we could finally play the game, the only object of which is to be the last person to not be sprayed by the water. 🤪


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet