South Park


 Now what?  South Park is what.  Tonight I find myself entertaining the notion that I should watch South Park and in particular the episodes with Mr. Trump.  I only really know of South Park from catching parts of episodes when my husband was watching the show.  And I know how outrageous it can get.  Why on earth would I entertain a notion of making this a priority thing on my “Want To Do” list.  No one warned me about the age of 57.  Is it normal for one to lose their marbles around this time?  No, I am quite certain that it is not.  I understand that if I wasn’t already, I have most definitely turned into some fringe anomaly.  

Oh yes, and I also thought I should watch the Jeffersons. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet