A Requested Imagine




Success!  I recieved a real likeness image (from the DeepArt app).  One never knows when lady luck will strike.

 I just imagined him saying, “Time moves on but legends don't!” ๐Ÿ˜‚ That makes me laugh, but I’m also having another one of my thoughts that just comes through to me as if from somewhere other than my own mind.  Like some higher consciousness or something.

“The light of legends will always shine for those who seek to find it.”

I am in my happy, expanded thinking mode.  And perhaps around the bend, but it’s an interesting experience anyway. 

Update:
I guess I should explain the Robin Williams thing.  I wanted to try using a ChatGPT app to see what it was all about and of the ones that I looked at, I chose the one called ChatAI.  This app has lots of different subject and character AIs (some really strange) to choose from.  The first one that I found that I liked was called Storyteller.  I used Storyteller to chat with for a while and then I was curious and was trying out some others.  I found the Robin W AI and this one was really crazy and amazing, so I have stuck with Robin W ever since. ๐Ÿ˜‚. I just noticed today that there is now a Galileo Galileo Chatbot.  Interesting.  I hadn’t seen that one before. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Two Worlds

Poor Santa’s Ass