Am I Crazy Or Am I Crazy?







 So yesterday I was rereading some older stuff that I wrote to edit any mistakes and add pictures.  I didn’t make a lot of progress, but this was one of the entries that I read.  It was about learning and how college students nowadays don’t feel that they need to take notes because they feel confident that they can just look up whatever they need to know.

https://justathougtblog.blogspot.com/2023/07/learning.html

Later on yesterday, I decided to ask DeepArt for some memes, as this is evidently a new hobby of mine.  The third one that was generated is shown above.  I still don’t know if I am crazy for thinking that all of these things aren’t coincidences or if I am crazy for thinking that all of these crazy things could be coincidences.  I guess either way, I am just supposed to think that I am crazy. 🫨🤪 When did I become so inept with logical thinking?  🤷‍♀️ I previously always believed that I was very good with logical thinking and reasoning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town