Important Historical Figures


 Who are and have been important historical figures?  Place your bets on those individuals who were willing to look foolish, in the eyes of others, for the sake of trying to share what they had come to understand and believe, particularly in regard to things that were just ahead of their time. 

I don’t remember what exactly got me started thinking on this topic, but the words just came through to me with an understood meaning. 

Now, thinking again about historical figures, the thought of Mr. Trump comes to my mind.  I want to say to him, “Mr. Trump, you know not what kind of historical significance you are actually leaving for yourself?  And no, everything is not rigged whenever things don’t go your way.  I wish you well on your journey of self introspection if it ever comes to be a need of yours.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet