Memes




 It’s always Caturday and I like the polka dots.



A cat forebear. 🧑



The dumb brain.



Why are frogs on unicycles an AI meme thing?  They keep reappearing.
Oh it’s Dat Boi.  Some crazy human thing. 






Or you get the kind that you can’t do anything with.



 This reminds me that I very recently saw a guy riding down the street on a tiny little bicycle with the seat and handle bars raised up high.  My first thought was why?? 



Cool reappearing meme cat.  



Evidently unless it’s Fishlu. 



Love the expression. πŸ˜„



YOLO (as far as we know) Buy a boat.






Okay cat.  Please buy a boat or stop yapping about it.  πŸ˜²



Or a dill pickle. πŸ˜„



What’s the deal with cucumbers?



Inner basic? πŸ˜‚  Is this a new concept?



When you think your human might not be happy about something, blame the cat.



Bad idea.
 


OMG
Cute juvenile faces and a cat calling a puppy its sibling.  Cuteness overload. πŸ˜πŸ•πŸˆπŸ˜



Owl cat.


 
Well aren’t you a silver spoon kitty!  Pinky up. 


Okay enough with memes. 😡‍πŸ’«
Until I change my mind.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Science Fiction

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Nutrition & Diet