Some People Don’t Learn


 

This is how much goopy melted and congealed cheese there is in a Jack-in-the-Box meat lovers breakfast burrito. (Meat lovers is the only jack-in-the-Box breakfast burrito opotion.). In addition to the excess of cheese, the burrito comes with puddles of grease wrapped up inside of it.  I completely forgot that I had ordered this in the past and then just threw it in the garbage after a couple of bites because it was disgusting.  The grease from inside it had literally been dripping down my wrist and arm when I tried to eat it.  The grease wasn’t quite as bad this time, but together with the excessive amount of congealed cheese, it was still unappealing enough to make me not want to eat it. I threw most of it away again.   Maybe now after making this mistake twice, I will remember that this is not a good choice.  If I’m out and want to eat some breakfast food, the senior omelette from Denny’s is a much better choice.  And I can get a discount with my AARP card.
Ironically, I am about to go shop for some fruits and vegetables and almond milk so I can eat healthier food. Sometimes I astounded myself with my brilliance. 😲🫨

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town