Bloody Trump


 I’m horrible.  I guess I have a little inner demon and I don’t even feel guilty about it.  I was just sitting here and I guess my brain went into its irreverent mode where I find humor in things that I perhaps shouldn’t.  I had a Donald Trump humor moment which included being amused by a statement I heard yesterday.  The statement was, “Somebody is a bad shot.”

I would honestly never be happy to see anyone hurt or in pain, but Trump himself was signaling that he was fine and powerful and invincible.  

But now I have just remembered that a person was actually killed and another was seriously injured.  This really is terrible and I have to remember that what happened didn’t only affect Donald Trump.  How is it that Mr. Trump walked away virtually unscathed while another man did have the misfortune of suffering a gunshot wound to his head that instantly killed him?  I think if people are wise, they will now think twice about wanting to be standing or seated anywhere near him in public.  As for Mr. Trump, he has got himself into the position of being highly vulnerable to the anger and vengeance of dangerous and disturbed people. 

It is really unfortunate that politics at this time in history is causing so much division and resentment among and between human beings who could otherwise coexist much more peacefully.  It is happening again.  Our national division is really flaring up again.  I know that America never did recover from and cease licking all the wounds of anger and resentment that caused so much division.  These wounds though are now being torn open again and having salt poured into them.  May America once again find its way through this time of turmoil as it has in the past. 🙏 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town