Dr. Phil & Donald Trump


 https://youtu.be/SbJZ8ydW40Y?feature=shared

I only just learned yesterday that Dr. Phil did an interview with Donald Trump about a month ago.  I don’t remember exactly how I happened to see this.  I wasted enough time listening to parts of it and looking for online news and reactions to it.  I will definitely pass on watching the whole thing.  I really just want to see Donald Trump become history and by that I mean history as far as him being a political candidate and having the power that he does within American government.  I feel much better now that he is running against vice president Kamala Harris, but it is still going to be a long 3+ months until next November’s election is over.  ☹️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town