Turning On The News



 I like to watch the NBC nightly news with Lester Holt.  It’s not a whole lot of news but it’s at least something.  Lately though I am shocked and dismayed by the decision 2024 presidential polling.  I just can’t even fathom how a crazy and and very dangerous man could be in the lead and have so much support.  I don’t know what to think about my fellow Americans and I really don’t care what anyone who disagrees with me thinks of my opinion.  I thought the United States of American was better and smarter than this.  I really thought that we were more evolved than this in the 21st century.  

I found this information online tonight after seeing the disturbing poll statistics on the NBC nightly news.  How is this even possible? 😩



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town