Caleb’s Crossing

 Yes, yes, I am insane.  I was just folding some laundry, and my mind was engrossed with the task at hand, when for some reason I suddenly heard the words “Caleb’s crossing” in my mind.  It was an unconscious kind of thought, but I consciously took note of it.  I had no idea what this meant or if it even meant anything at all.  I googled the words and it turns out that this is a novel.  If I have ever seen or heard of this book before, I don’t recall.  I guess I should just make a note of this information and add reading it to my list of 5000 things that I might possibly decide to do.  

Update:  In thinking about it and trying to figure out where these kinds of ideas come from, I realize that they are part of my photographic or rather mental graphic memories.  I usually don’t know why they come into my head.  They just do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town