Dear Mr. Trump

 I have an activity suggestion for you for when you retire from your political career. 

Maybe you could go let yourself have a fun experience of shopping at the Dollar Tree.  And I mean that, sincerely.  You might find it to be a bit fascinating.  I highly recommend the Judy Blume books if  you come across them.  Maybe you have a young relative who might like them.  I have seen a couple of her books there recently starting with “Then Again, Maybe I Won’t.”  Okay, Judy Blume may not be your cup of tea, but I can tell you that for me it was an amazing find to discover a couple of her books there.  I read her books when I was young.  I am not in need of any Judy Blume books myself, but they could really be a treasure to any young person of today would could appreciate them.  Maybe you might find something of interest of your own at the dollar tree.  I challenge you. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town