Denied Requested Image



 I was denied the image that I actually requested but this one was evidently deemed as acceptable by the Chat AI image generators.  

I realized something very recently.  Yes, there have been other distractions to occupy my mind, but I have not been thinking about or worrying about the potential of Donald Trump becoming our president once again.  I am evidently feeling relaxed and confident that this will not happen.  I don’t know whether or not I am right, but this is the way that I have been feeling nonetheless.  What I wanted was an image of Donald Trump within a “nope, it ain’t happening” circular prohibition sign.  He should just go back to Florida and enjoy the rest of his life as a multi millionaire. 

He could then post and share all the videos that he would like on his social media site, of retirees driving by on golf carts and shouting “White Power!”, and then take off to go golfing and no one would have to freak out and rush to find him to get him to take down his videos.  I can’t imagine that there could ever be another president quite like Mr. Trump.  He is something all right. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town