On Mr. Trumpy Trout

 Me in communication with my higher self. 

 The subject:   Mr. Trumpy Trout.

Me to my Higher Self:  Ok, I accept your wish in regard to the care and keeping of Mr, Trump and his path to his highest self.  I wish him no ill.  I will happily leave him in the caring hands of the heavenly counsel of the presidential higher order.  In the meantime, though, I can’t guarantee that I won’t find amusement in the saga of Mr. Trump leading up to the presidential election. 

My Higher Self Reply: Weird would be a curious mind, that wasn’t really interested in what is taking place during this presidential election.  

Me To My Higher Self:  I disagree.  Just because I have become a little overly fixated on the incredulity of what has been and is presently taking place in American politics, doesn’t mean that other people care to fixate on it that much.  Some people just think it to be annoying drama that they aren’t interested in following or giving much attention to.  Their curious minds are busy with other topics.   


And on the subject of perceptions from people of other nations, if I were to try to comprehend their thoughts, they might sound like this:

“The Americans have all gone mad!  How and why is this happening??  We must say that we find this political situation in America to be quite interesting and amusing for its shock value and humor.  The United States Of American is quite the example to aspire to, all right.”

Something like that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town