A Thought In My Head Tonight

So this is a thought that I found entering my head tonight.  “I’m not a witch. I’m not a witch.”  Uhm, am I trying to connect my thoughts with the victims of the Salem Massachusetts witch trials? And my next thought is, why am I even mentally entertaining such weird thoughts?  My problem is that if I think too much I find that I am an enigma to myself.  Sometimes my brain can be a pro at being weird. 

One more thought in my head right now.  Kiss my butt expert level sudoku.  I’m honestly completely ok with never attempting to master your challenge.  I’m evidently a words person and quite happy about that, but I will admit defeat to all expert sudoku masterminds.  I will bow to your magnificence.  Oh no, I must have a Donald Trump theme chiming in. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town