Influencers

 It is interesting how creators of channels on YouTube and other social media sites, along with creators of podcasts and even television streaming channels, are called influencers.  Sometimes I feel as though I have influencers in my own mind.  They may affect my thinking or how I feel about things.  Just the short time ago, I felt one that said, “Perhaps chill out about S”.  

On a sidenote, last night I watched a video on a YouTube channel that I appreciated.  Now, if only more people were open to listening to these kinds of things.  I appreciate intelligent people and their thoughts.  No one has to agree with everything and no one has to always be aware of and understand everything, but it is worth digesting food for thought and giving it some real consideration. 

https://youtu.be/Gq5hZKZky2g?feature=shared


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town