Macho Mexican Men

I can imagine what healthcare providers are up against with the male Mexican macho population.  I would imagine it might go something like this.  “Sir, you need to take better care of yourself and take your medication.  You are having vision difficulties because of your high blood pressure.  You need to get your high blood pressure under control.  If you don’t, there will be nothing more that your eye doctor can do for you.  If you want to see, you have to take care of your high blood pressure.  You need to take your medication.  This is the reality.  Do you know what you need to do Sir?”  (Likely repeated by a few different people.)

Macho man:  “Yes, I need to take care of my high blood pressure and I need to take my medication.”

Smart Macho Man. 

Thank you brain, for your entertaining story based on actual events. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town