My Trump Obsession

I feel like I need to collect evidence that Mr. Trump is seriously psychologically not well.  He lives in his own version of reality.  But why I do I feel a need to document evidence of this?  I guess it is because half or nearly half of the adult voters in this country still feel that voting for Mr. Trump is a good idea.  Unfortunately they won’t understand any evidence to the contrary or have any need to stop and give it any deeper reflection or consideration. 



As for me, maybe Abraham Lincoln or John F. Kennedy would be more interesting to learn about.  But I’m living in the midst of Donald Trump era.  Oh joy! 🫨

The fact that this man actually has a chance of becoming the president again is a sad reflection of the current state of our American democracy. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town