Rub A Dub Dub Two Men In A Tub




 Evidently, the whacked out lunatic in my head conjoined up this image tonight.  Actually my own mental image was slightly different.  My mental image included Robert Kennedy Jr., but the ChatAI image generator would not include him. Maybe he isn’t rich enough to join them aboard their vessel.  I don’t know.  

I honestly could not say why I found the thought of this image to be funny.  Any clever meaning alludes me.  That is why I call this a whacked out lunatic mental generation.  Or maybe those words that I just used will be a humorous way for the people (or comedians) of the future to describe the adult population in the second and third decades of the 21st-century. 😲

I almost forgot.  Trump’s buddy’s smile in this image reminds me very much of one of my cousins.  I know that this cousin would never in a million years be a supporter of Donald Trump, so my apologies to my cousin.  I have rational and intelligent relatives! 👍

In all fairness though, I’m sure that most families (particularly in regard to extend family members) have members that have different political opinions, and viewpoints and this is normal and okay.  At least under normal circumstances that is.  The same is true with friends.  When someone like Donald Trump comes along though, it is not a normal circumstance.  He is a creator of massive division.  We have to just ignore and pretend that our differing feelings and opinions about him don’t exist in order to keep peace with others whom we would normally have no reason to be in disagreement with.  

So here is a frustration of mine that I will vent here.  It is not the only one by any means.  Did people just believe or just decide to forget about his whole rigged and stolen election tirade that took place because he couldn’t accept that he could actually lose an election.  Did people just forget that his whole tirade and inability to accept his election loss, led to him provoking an attack on the nation’s capital?  People who never followed all of his tweeting on Twitter (and some who did) perhaps did not see how he attempts to manipulate others into believing and seeing things through his own grandiose vision of himself and his importance.  For example, his assertion that making a stand against the stolen election that he rightfully won would be the most important thing to ever take place in all of America politics.  He has delusions of grandeur.  Do people not see that there is something seriously psychologically wrong with him that makes him unfit for the presidency?  I’m seriously confused and I know that I am not the only one who feels this way.  Hence the Trump created division.  His own personal dysfunction pulls the whole country into it.  This is why I truly wish that he would just be history and be gone from American politics. 

Update:  This is not the first time I have seen this, but this advertisement for Trump digital trading cards has been posted again by him on his truth social website.  A person only needs to buy 15 digital cards at a price of $99 each to have the privilege of receiving an actual physical card.  Wow, what a bargain. 


Back by popular demand, my TRUMP DIGITAL TRADING CARDS, Series 4: The America First Collection, is available RIGHT NOW, and I think you’ll love it! For some, there’ll be an Invite to a Gala Dinner at my beautiful private Club in Jupiter, Florida. Don’t wait, have fun! Go to https://collecttrumpcards.com/. ENJOY!

https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/113097049437690959


If this year is a repeat of 2016 and Trump ends up winning the election, I don’t know what I will think about anything. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town