To Elaine


 Elaine, I am very sorry that I was unable to make it to your memorial service.  I did truly consider it to be very important and I planned on and wanted to be there.  Something came up though that prevented me from being able to make it.  I am sorry that your life had to come to an end so abruptly and unexpectedly.  I’m sure that the weeks when you were ill were not short to you though.  It is really hitting me this morning.  We daughters care about each other.  It is how we roll.  It just doesn’t seem that it should have been your time.  You weren’t even that old yet.  I truly hope that you are now in a wonderful place of freedom and expanded understanding and peace and joy.  ❤️🌺💐🌺❤️

This is most definitely not odd or silly by the way.  I just wanted to keep my thoughts of you here. 

Elaine was a former Regent and a very dedicated and active member of the NSDAR.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town