Strike Up The Band


 Strike up the band.  I do often feel that I have some little hidden and unknown DJ inside my head.  This little DJ often just plays songs into my consciousness with no apparent rhyme or reason.  I’m sure I’m not the only one that has this experience.  Sometimes we might hear a song in our heads and grant it little conscious attention or thought.  Other times we might give a mental song more attention and thought  and find it to be a source of bemusement. 

Today my little head DJ played Cecilia by Simon & Garfunkel.  I’m actually starting an Apple music playlist of songs that I just randomly find in my head.  It seems like a good way to make an interesting playlist. 

https://music.apple.com/us/album/cecilia/324127933?i=324127936

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Poor Santa’s Ass

Influencers