Packing


 The not fun thing about going on a trip is all the last minute things to remember and take care of and not knowing if time is going to cooperate.  And packing is a pain when you need more than one outfit per day and you find yourself having to think of and figure out what stuff to bring that is normally not a part of your existence. 😲😂. On top of that, you aren’t sure what you will want to wear.  The result is over stuffed baggage.  If I end up having to remove stuff from my checked bag to make it lighter,  it will have to be clothes and I will have to shove them down the sleeve of my sweatshirt jacket which has already been booted out of my carry on backpack for lack of space.  I did once have to remove stuff from an overweight bag because I tried to go home with too much extra stuff. 🫢

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet