More AI Memes

What is it with buying a boat, and quantum physics, and pizza, and work week blues?  I only give the image generator an unspecific prompt like “please generate a funny meme” or “please generate a clever meme”  and the image generator decides what to generate.




















Please elaborate.



One with the mouse.

There were a few times as a kid that I climbed onto the roof of our house and I talked my brother into doing this also.  I thought it was fun to walk around and “Step in Time” like Bert in Mary Poppins. 😲  My mother caught us the last time and made it clear that it was not to happen again.  I’m surprised that I did this considering that I have always been afraid of heights. 























I have never had this experience and never will.












Broshing.  I like that. 😄













 




Is there going to be another great flood or what?


It’s more like, finding enough time for everything and time for rest also.  The struggle is real. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet