Butthead


These are images that I received from DeepArt when I put in the prompt butthead.  
 


A young DT butthead perhaps.

The “If you are weak, you are my prey” butthead.


A never grew up butthead.

An “I am a butthead therefore I am” butthead.


A *ut head. 🫨🫢

A needs to wake up because real life is coming butthead.


An “I’m a butthead because it makes me cool” butthead.


A shut off my brain butthead.  No judgement except when a father of young children, with a stressed out partner.  


A pretty boy butthead.


A Peter Pan butthead.


This one doesn’t look like a butthead.


The “I’m a butthead because it’s my choice” butthead.  Live and let live.


The “I don’t have anything better to do” butthead.


The blockhead butthead.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Science Fiction

Nutrition & Diet