A Wow Image







 It just hit me that this image is totally like my daughter’s friend S.  S is older than the lady in the image though.  I was referring to the tea and the book and the clothing and not anything about being a witch.  That does remind me, though that S has a rather crazy story involving wine or cheese and her church.  (Wait, what the heck am I saying?  There is no cheese involved in communion at a Christian church.  It was wine.)

Hmm, maybe she and I should go on a field trip to The Witch’s Nest.  Wait, why does my brain want to send me such ridiculous thoughts?  This is definitely not something that I want to do.  I just had a different amazing thought.  I wonder if they need any help there?  Actually, I haven’t been over that way in a long time. I wonder if they are still open and if they get enough business to stay in business.  I hope so because it is a unique place.  Not every town has a Witch’s Nest.  I have never gone inside to check it out. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town