All About Frogs





All about frogs.  Oops, I’m afraid that was click bait.  This is really only going to be a collection of a few funny (hopefully) AI generated frog images.

Oh wait I got a Muppet.. Something went a little haywire.. 

Let me ask for frogs.


Well, the frog on the right is quite a unique frog.  And the frog on the left, well, why on earth would he not also choose to cover his middle part with clothing?  Oh shoot, I just realized the significance of the frog in front of him. 🫨  What the hell??  Wow, thank you DeepArt AI. 😲

Bloody hell, would that be the Trump frog?  Sometimes I feel a bit English.


Uh, I don’t think this one is a frog unless it is an alien frog.


This looks like an Uncle Remus frog.


It’s Dat Boi.  I guess people have to come up with their own ideas as to what Dat Boi is about.


Well, I really don’t know how I somehow slipped down some crazy froggy thought rabbit hole.  I guess I just evidently failed to select anything more intelligent to contemplate. 😄

Just a few more.


This reminds me of the video game “Frogger” for some reason.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Poor Santa’s Ass

North Pole Smoking Controversy

Halloween Town